School started August 24th. First Grade is pretty cool. I have 3 recesses! The full school day thing is a little different but I have been handling it just fine! I have 3 other kids from my Kindergarten class in my class. Oh... And Mr. Hottie Hot is in my class! My teacher is a pretty little young thing. She is really nice! (I will get pictures up later of first day of school!)
The summer is done and so begins all the activities I just love doing! I changed my mind about quitting dance. (Spring is when my migraines began and I didn't feel good most of the time and wasn't into my things anymore! Now that I am feeling better I am roaring and ready to go.) So, Dance again. This year I will be in Pre-Team. I am really excited! I also changed singing groups this year. I will be in the Tavaci Singers. (Nicole was in them last year and we went and saw her final show and it was so cool and looked like so much fun!) I am also harassing my mom about Piano lessons. I want to play the piano. She is SLOWLY working on it. Cross your fingers for me!!
Oh yeah.... We now have frogs. These are not full time pets though. We may keep a couple in the end but not all of them! We went camping and found a little swamp. As we walked up to the swamp we saw the water ripple! Mom walked down and caught a tadpole. So, we ended up catching 40 tadpoles and took them home. We took 20 and Kara took the other 20. Amazingly and luckily, not a single one died! Within a week we had tadpoles with arms. The tails absorbed into their bodies and at this point in time we have only 3 tadpoles left. It was fun watching them change. They are now in a big tank and they really do have long tongues that grab fruit flies really quick! I can even hold them as long as I wash my hands really well before and after. We are going to wait just a little bit longer and then release them up at Great Grandma's House in Menan, by her little pond! Them little critters STINK!
Lets just hope mom gets some pictures posted soon! Bet you're all tired of looking at the Texas trip pictures! (Grandma Lady Bug... If you are reading this, speaking of Texas, when are my starfish gonna get here?) I have a new shell fetish that I got from my grandma in Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment