Friday, April 10, 2009

My Pets

As many of you already know, We have a zoo.
Literally!
I wanted to show everyone my zoo!
This is Dizzy FON. Ask me what FON means. She spins, and spins and spins. All the time.
This is Jake. I really love Jakers. He is MY dog. He sleeps in my bedroom with me and ends up sharing my bed. Silly Dog.
This charming little queen Meow is Spazz. She fetches. Crazy huh!
This handsome little Devil is Teddy! He is soooooo fun! I wanted a white ferret with Red eyes and my mom said they are freaky looking. He won us over though. So, now I am the proud owner of little Teddy here. He is out little trouble maker!
This would be Dolly, as in the Dolly Ferret. She is our lovey one. She is as soft as a bunny! (Ferrets normally have course hair) She is hiding!

So, there you saw it. Not pictured are Sadie (A Ferret that looks just like Dolly), Thump, a big ole White rabbit in the back yard and Piddens (a stray cat that has adopted us and lives on our front porch)

No comments: