Been a while since we have posted here on my blog. Time for an update!
Back in school! Loving It!!! Mrs. Ferguson is so cool. My class is HUGE at 26 kids. I have lots of friends from Kindergarten in my class too.
I have been reading chapter books which I am really proud of! Mom says I didn't give myself much credit cause I was scared to read long books prior to now. I am reading Ready Freddy books. Still needing to get more Magic Treehouse books. Think I have 1-16.
We are getting ready for Halloween and I am really excited to show off my costume! It is awesome.
Dancing still but decided that I want to go in a new direction. I am taking hip hop and have learned how to do the "worm", the "Coffee grinder" and stalls. Mom says she will try to get a video of me doing them to post them. I practiced the stall (Kind of a head/elbow stand) the first night they taught it and I did it!!!!! Very well actually! My dance teacher is getting me a ring pop for learning it so fast!
Doing Tavaci Singers again this year too. Everyone will have to make it to a performance of two this year!
Okay- enough talk! Enjoy some pictures!
Air show
A cute one of me! Like my flower?

More to come later!
No comments:
Post a Comment