Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Parent Teacher Conferences

Today was Parent/Teacher Conferences.

I really am an amazing little girl!

I am of the top in my class. I am flying through Math with 5/5. My reading is a 5/5 and spelling just started before the end of the term but I am at a 100% there also. My teacher told my mom that she is really impressed with me. I am an exceptional student. Mom laughs at me cause I was reading during my Halloween party at school every chance I got. When Mom asked my teacher about it she said that is common for me. The teacher also said that I have EXCELLENT penmanship. She is very impressed!
(giving myself a huge pat on the back!)

Mom says....

I am very proud of Miss Mae. Even with her busy schedule she has set for herself she is still doing so well in school. When she sets her mind to something she works hard at reaching those goals. She absolutely loves it. She really has to drive to be at her best.

Kaebree hounded me about taking Piano and after talking with Grandma Karen we figured that we would give it a try. Matt's Grandpa Dixon taught him when was little and we figured we would ask if he would be willing to teach Kaebree. He accepted and so once a week she goes to Piano lessons at his house. She is really moving along. She just loves it.

So, recap of how amazing this little girl is..... Doing GREAT in school, 2nd top reader in class, piano, dance and singing! I get tired trying to keep up with her. I am a VERY PROUD PARENT!
( figure I have some bragging rites on here.)

1 comment:

knebeker said...

I am a very proud grandparent! Good job, Kaebree!