I have been itching for some entertainment! Or, should I say, I have been itching to entertain!
It's year 2 of Dance and Wow! Everyone is soooooo impressed with how well I can dance and this year I sure do give it a whirl!!
So sit back and watch my very first performance of "Soak up the Sun".
I hope you enjoy!
Let's all get into the holiday mood with a little "Frosty the Snowman".
Letter from the editor:
Kaebree is putting so much more time and energy into this years dance class. I told her that she was doing soooo good and she said that she likes it better this year cause her song is like a barbie song. A barbie song huh?! She then told me that it is a funner song then her last year songs. So, here is to "Barbie" songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment