Kaebree had a recital at one of the local retirement homes. She was really excited cause they got to perfom both dances that they learned and this is the first tme that she gets to perform her tap dance. Her only complaint is that she is on the carpet and it doesn't make the tap noises. She is in front of a window/door and it's just that time of the day, so, you'll have to forgive me there.
April 17, 2008 "Suzie Q"
April 17, 2008 "Throw your hands up" (Tap Dance)
2 comments:
grandma writes:
I am so glad to see these cute dances and the cute pictures to be posted.
I am very proud of my Miss Mae and everything she has acheived.
way to go @~~~>~~~
Kaebree, you're so cute. I just wish I was there to see you dance! You do such a good job!
Post a Comment